Minority Police Recruitment Training
Minority Police Recruitment Training 2018-19
Minority Development Department is going to select eligible students for providing Police recruitment training. In the year of 2018-19 applicants from minority group from Muslims, Christians, Baudh, Sikh, Parsi, Jain & Jyu category applicants who applied for police post will get the pre – exam training for the recruitment process. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process can apply for this. Interested applicants can apply for this by walk – in on 19th November 2018 from 11 am at following mention address.
- Trainee family annual income should not be exceeding than Rs.2.50 lakh
- Applicants should be from minority category (Muslims, Christians, Baudh, Sikh, Parsi, Jain & Jyu category)
- Applicants age should be in between 18 to 28 years
- Applicants height 165 cm for male, 155 cm for female, chest 79 cm for male & 84 cm expanding
- Applicants should be 12th standard pass
- Applicants must be physically fit
Training Pattern :
- This training to selected students will be provided for 50 days.
- During this period students will be provided with 3 hours training & 2 hours ground training.
- Every selected applicants will get Rs.1500/- as stipend
Interested applicants can bring their applications on 19th November 2018 from 11 am at following mention address.
- मुंबई – पोलीस परेड ग्राउंड, नायगाव (दादर), मुंबई
- इतर जिल्हे – जिल्हा मुख्यालयातील पोलीस परेड ग्राउंड
Minority Police Recruitment training
Minority Development Department, Mumbai is going to provide per-examinations training for the year 2018-19 to states minority students from Muslim, Cristian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, Jain & Jyu categories minority candidates for Police Shipai post. For this training applications are inviting from registered institutes/ training institutes.
- The selected 100 trainee candidates will get training for police shipai recruitment preliminary examination.
- In this examinations training, training will be provided on Mathematics, general knowledge, current affairs, competitive aptitude, Marathi language & physical test etc subjects.
- To provide interaction with District collector & Police Commission / District Police Superintendent regarding the training.
- Interested Institutes should submit their applications to given applications address.
- Applications should get filled with all necessary details & should get details information regarding the training.
- Completely filled applications should get reach before last date to following mention address.
- Last date for submitting applications is 5th October 2018
Maharashtra Minority Department Police Training
In Maharashtra State Minority, Mumbai, 2017-18, applications are invited from registered Institutes /Training Institutes who want to provide Pre-recruitment training to the candidates belonging to minority communities of Muslim, Krischan, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, Jain, and Jews. Instructor fees payable to the training institute 30,000 / – per month will be given to the selected training institution, with Don Trainer for teaching information related to general information and current affairs, intelligence test, Marathi language and physical ability. Last date to Apply is 03/10/2017. For more read below information.
How to Apply:-
- Submit application, on the letter head of your organization, to the concerned District Magistrate.
- Add details of the registration documents along with the application, organization rules, educational / training work experience, etc. Detailed information about the experienced professors / coaches available to the organization.
- Interested organizations should close their applications in sealed lock and submit it to the concerned Collector.
- On top of the scandal, a bold letter should be written as “Application for Police Pre-Examination Training Program“.
Last Date of Application :-3rd October 2017