MBPT Class I & II Recruitment 2018
MBPT Class I & II Recruitment 2018
Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), invites applications for recruitment in various Class I (22 posts) and Class II (2 posts) by direct recruitment. Applications are inviting for filling up the 24 vacancies of these posts. Eligible applicants can apply to these posts by submitting their applications through Below given apply Online Link. Last date for submitting applications is 7th July 2018. Moe details of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification and Other Details are as given below :
Mumbai Port Trust Bharti 2018 -Asst Planner
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 -Technician & trade Apprentice
मुंबई पोर्ट ट्रस्ट, MBPT नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे वर्ग I आणि वर्ग II या पदांच्या 24 रिक्त जागा भरण्यासाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 7 जुलै 2018 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Mumbai Port Trust Bharti 2018
MBPT Class I & II Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name : Mumbai Port Trust
- Name Posts : Assistant Secretary, Accounts Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Traffic Manager,Assistant Estate Manager,Assistant Material Manager,Law Officer,Assistant Security Officer.
- Number of Posts : 24 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website :www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai
- Last Date : 7th July 2018
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant Secretary Grade I||02||A degree from recognized University (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|2.||Accounts Officer Grade I||04||Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Costs & Works Accountants of India. (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|3.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)||03||Degree or equivalent in Electrical/ Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized University/Institution (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|4.||Assistant Traffic Manager Grade I||04||A degree from a recognized University. (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|5.||Assistant Estate Manager Grade I||03||Degree with a Post Graduate degree/diploma in Architecture /Town and Country Planning or degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institution or Corporate membership of Institution of Surveyor (India) (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|6.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Telecom / Electronics)||01||Degree in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|7.||Assistant Material Manager Grade I||01||Degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University. (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|8.||Law Officer||01||Degree in Law from recognized University (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|9.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||03||Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution (ii) 02 years experience||18 to 30 years|
|10.||Assistant Security Officer||02||Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Law of a recognized university and ability to speak, read and write Marathi, Hindi and English (ii) Height 165 cms, Chest: 81 cms||23 to 30 years|
- Candidate have to Apply Through Below given Apply Online Link.
- For online applications applicants have to fill he online applications form.
- Also applicants need to upload their scan copy of photograph & signature as per the require scale.
- To complete online applications applicants have to pay the require amount of the applications fees as mention.
Important Dates :
- On line Registration & Fee Payment Start date : 9.6.2018
- Online Registration & Fee Payment Closing date : 7.7.2018
- Date for online Examination : July/Aug 2018