Meta Nashik JE Exam 2019
Meta Nashik JE Professional Exam 2019 Online Apply
Jalsampada Departmental Exam 2019
PWD Departmental Exam 2019 Form
Meta Nashik JE Exam 2019 : Maharashtra Engineering Training Academy, Nashik published an examination notification for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Professional Examination 2019. Applicants posses with all necessary eligibility as per the posts are need to apply online. Online applications are open from 16th July 2019 & Closing date for online applications is 15th September 2019. Further details of Meta Nashik JE Exam 2019 applications & online applications link is as follows: –
Examination Fees for Meta Nashik Professional Exam Form :
- Applicants applying to the examinations may need to pay the examinations fees of Rs.3000/- as applications fees
- Applications fees to be pay as given in the applications.
How to Apply for Meta Nashik JE Exam 2019 :
- To apply to this interested applicants can fill the online applications form by mentioning all require details
- Applicants have to get register online by using following link
- Mention the require details in the online applications form as necessary to the posts
- Make payment to the applications fees as given above.
- Complete the online applications form before closing date of the applications
Closing Date for Online applications is 15th September 2019
Examination Time Table for Meta Nashik Exam 2019:
Important Links for Online Meta Nashik JE Exam 2019 :
META Nashik Professional Exam for AE2 And JE 2018
Maharashtra Engineering Training Academy, Nashik is going to conduct professional examination for Water Resource Department’s & Public Works Department’s Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical branches Assistant Engineer grade – 2/ Section Engineer/ Junior Engineer post. The examinations for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) posts will be conduct from 22nd October 2018 to 24th October 2018 at various centers. For this interested candidates need to submit their applications using following online applications & have to send their applications to given address. Last date for submitting applications is 15th September 2018. More details of the applications & applications online link is as follows:-
- If candidates is working in water resource/ public work department or any government/ non-government/ semi government organization such candidates need to pay Rs.3000/- as applications fees.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply to this by using following online applications link.
- Applicants have to fill the details from online applications form by mentioning all necessary details about the candidates.
- After filling up the online applications applicants need to take the print out of the online applications & have to send it to given application address.
- Copy of online applications should get attach with all require documents & certificates as necessary.
Last Date for submitting applications is 15th September 2018
Jalsampada Departmental Exam Nashik 2018
Maharashtra Engineering Training Academy, Nashik is going to conduct Departmental exam – 2018. This exam is going to conduct for recruitment of Assistant Civil Engineer post. Applicants having working in public works department / in water resource department OR Civil Engineering Assistant or Completing 5 years departmental training are eligible to this. This examination will be conduct from 28th May 2018 to 31st May 2018. Such eligible applicants can use following online applications link to apply to the exam. After completing online applications the respective controller must send the copy of online applications up to 5th May 2018. More details of the applications & online applications is as follows:-
Jalsampada Vibhag Pariksha 2018 Details
- Name of Department : Water Resource Department
- Name Posts : Assistant Civil Engineer
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.metanasik.org
- Job Location : Maharashtra
- Last Date : 5th May 2018
Maha Engg Training Academy Nashik 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be working in public works department / in water resource department. OR
- Civil Engineering Assistant OR
- Completing 5 years departmental training.
Maha Engg Training Academy Nashik 2018 How to Apply:
- Interested applicants can use following online applications link to make applications to this.
- While applications to these, applicants need to get register first by creating a profile.
- Applicants have to fill all require details as per the requirement to the posts.
- After filling up the online applications applicants have to take print out of the same & need to submit the same to hard copy / email to given address.