NEST Exam 2019
For admission to 5 year integrated M.Sc. Programmes in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics At National Institute of Science Education & Research (NISER) Bhubaneshwar an entrance examinations will be conduct. National Entrance Screening Test 2019 for admission to the course will be conduct. NEST 2019 will be conduct on Saturday, 01 June 2019 around 90 towns & cities all over India.
Applicants posses with require qualifications as mention below & also posses with age as given can apply to this examination. Interested applicants need to apply online. Online applications to the posts will get start from 7th January 2019. Also applicants need to pay the require amount of the applications fees. Closing date for online applications is 11th March 2019. Further details regarding this & NEST 2019 exam is given below : –
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Exam 2019 For M.Sc.:
- Candidates passed XII standard examinations at the year of 2016 or 2017 or 2018 are eligible
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India. For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Persons with Disability (PD), the minimum requirement is 55%.
- Candidate should secure a position in the NEST merit list.
Age Limit for NEST 2019 :
- Applicants should have born on or after August 01, 1998
- The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) candidates.
Examination Fees for NEST Exam 2019 :
- Male (General/ OBC category) : Rs.1200/-
- Male (SC/ST category)/ Female/ PWD : Rs.600/-
Important Dates for NEST 2019 :
- Starting Date 7th January 2019
- Closing Date for Online Applications : 11th March 2019
- Date of Examination : 01 June 2019
- Declaration of Result : 17th June 2019