NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2018
NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2018
National Health Mission, Maharashtra Has Released Recruitment for Community Health Provider (CHP) on contractual basis for various locations as given below. Applicants having B.A.M.S Qualification are eligible to apply. Candidate Have to apply for these posts by sending applications in prescribe applications format along with all necessary documents and certificates. For district names & vacancy details see below table.
राष्ट्रीय आरोग्य मिशन, महाराष्ट्र अंतर्गत प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विविध जिल्ह्यांसाठी समुदाय आरोग्य प्रदाता पदांच्या एकूण – 1659 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. These posts are purely contractual and not slate government’s regular posts.
2. During the selection process 1.5 times candidates will be selected. But after the exit exam if the number of candidates passing the examination are more than the available post then the extra candidates will be treated as waiting candidates.
3. Criteria for selection will be the BAMS final year marks of candidates.
4. Candidates holding higher qualification will be eligible for maximum of 5 additional marks (PG Diploma 2 and PG defree-5)
5. Candidates having experience of working with Government/NHm/Semi-government organization are eligible for I additional mark per year, maximum upto 5 marks.
6. Candidates from the same Taluka will be given 20 additional marks. Candidates have to clearly
mentioned Taluka Name in there application for which he is willing to apply. (Candidates should apply only in one taluka in a particular District)
7. Vertical and Horizontal reservation will be applicable for appointment to Community Health Provider post.
8. The candidates clearing exit exam will be appointed initially for 11 months, likely to be extended subject to continuation of the project from Gol. If the Project is not extended; candidate cannot claim am right on the post of permanency of job or Job protection by Government or Any litigation regarding the employment protection.
10. Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM Employees.
11. The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with photograph and one set ol self attested photo copies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply.
Last date of receipt of Application Form is 24/07/2018. Application Torn
will be considered.
• Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year, All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail
|Name of District||Vacancy||Last date||Check Details|