NIEPMD Recruitment 2019
NIEPMD Bharti 2019 – NIEPMD 2019 job openings
Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag Recruitment 2019 :
NIEPMD Recruitment 2019 : National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan) NIEPMD just published recruitment advertisement. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who are eligible for engagement to the following positions at Composite Regional Centre for Persons with Disabilities (CRC), Nagpur, Maharashtra. To apply to these posts applicants have to send application to the given address. Last Date for submission of application is 27th February 2019 For NIEPMD Bharti 2019. For more details of NIEPMD Recruitment 2019 read below advertisement :
नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट फॉर एम्पावरमेंट ऑफ पर्सन्स विद मल्टीपल डिसएबिलिटीज (दिव्यांगजन) NIEPMD नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विविध पदाच्या 15 जागेसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 27 फेब्रुवारी 2019 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
CRC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 Details are given below. Also the instructions to submit your application & respective details are given here. Read all instructions carefully & Submit your Applications.
Details of Composite Regional Centre for Persons with Disabilities (CRC) Nagpur Recruitment 2019 :
Composite Regional Centre for Persons with Disabilities (CRC) Nagpur Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on February 3, 2019. Get Complete details for applying NIEPMD Bharti 2019 along with current Composite Regional Centre for Persons with Disabilities (CRC) Nagpur Recruitment 2019 here. Find all recent NIEPMD Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest NIEPMD 2019 job openings here :
- Advertisement No; 02/2019
- Name of Department : National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan) NIEPMD
- Name Posts : Director, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Administrative Officer,Rehabilitation Officer, Prosthetics & Orthotics, Clinical Assistants , Accountant, Assistant, Typist Clerk, Workshop Supervisor cum-store Keeper
- Number of Posts : 15 Vacancies
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Job Location : Nagpur
- Last Date : 27th February 2019
Vacancy Details CRC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 :
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Director (Consultant)||01||Postgraduate Degree in any discipline of rehabilitation (recognized by RCI/MCI). years experience in the related f|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Speech & Hearing) (Consultant)||01||Post Graduate Degree (Full time course) in Speech and Hearing|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) (Consultant)||01||M.Phil. in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (Full time course) recognised by RCI. ii. Minimum 5 years of Experience|
|4.||Assistant Professor (Special Education) (Consultant)||01||Master Degree with M.Ed. (Special Education.) and Minimum 5 years of experience|
|5.||Lecturer (Physiotherapy) (Consultant)||01||Master’s in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute andMinimum 3 years of experience in teaching/research|
|6.||Administrative Officer (Consultant)||01||Post Graduate Degree /MBA from recognized University. Minimum 5 years experience|
|7.||Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement (Consultant)||01||Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/Sociology/ MDRA/ Psychology or equivalent from a recognized University.|
|8.||Prosthetics & Orthotics (Consultant)||01||Degree in Prosthetics & Orthotics registered with RCI. Minimum 4 years relevant experience|
|9.||Clinical Assistants (Consultants)||02||B.Sc (Sp. & Hg.) equivalent. Minimum 2 years experience or BRS (MR) / BMR / BRT / PGDDT / PGDEI / Bachelor / Masters in Rehabilitation Science or Equivalen|
|10.||Accountant (Consultant)||01||Commerce graduate from a recognized University with hands on knowledge of computer and Tally. . Minimum 5 years experience|
|11.||Assistant (Consultant)||01||Graduate from a recognized University with knowledge of computer. and Minimum 5 years of experience|
|12||Assistant Professor (PMR) (Consultant)||01||MBBS, PG degree/Diploma in PMR recognized by MCI/RCI.|
|13.||Workshop Supervisorcum-store Keeper (Consultant)||01||10+2 or equivalent qualification. Minimum 5 years experience in the concerned area|
|14.||Typist Clerk (Consultant)||01||Higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent. Typing Speed 35 wpm with computer knowledge. Minimum 2 years relevant experience.|
Application fees for NIEPMD Vacancy 2019 :
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- for each post should be sent in the mode of Demand Draft made in favour of Director, NIEPMD, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/PwD candidatures are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply Details for Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag Recruitment 2019 :
- Downloaded application form may be submitted along with necessary enclosures to the
undersigned with Demand Draft.
- Duly application for should reach to university address.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the post of ————————–“.
- Application address : National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post), Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 603 112
Important Links of CRC Nagpur Recruitment 2019 :
NIEPID Recruitment 2018
NIEPID Recruitment 2018 : The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) published a notification for the recruitment for Special Education Teacher, Home Visitor/Teacher, Junior Special Education Teacher, Stenographer Posts. Applications are inviting for filling up the 04 vacancies . Application are invited from Eligible Candidate only. Last date for applications is 9th April 2018. More details of Recruitment Like Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to Apply details are ad given Below:
NIEPID Recruitment 2018
NIEPID Recruitment 2018 Detail Notification :
- Organization Name : The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)
- Name Posts : Special Education Teacher, Home Visitor/Teacher, Junior Special Education Teacher, Stenographer Posts
- Number of Posts : 04 vacancies
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.niepid.nic.in or www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in
- Last Date : 9th April 2018
Vacancy Details at Disability Affairs
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay||No. of|
|1||Special Education Teacher||Level – 6||1||Graduate and Diploma or equivalent or B.Ed. or with specialization in|
|2||Home Visitor / Teacher||Level – 6||1||Degree from a recognized University Master’s Degree in Social Work|
|3||Junior Special EducationTeacher||Level – 5||1||Graduate and Diploma or equivalent OR B.Ed.|
|4||Stenographer||Level – 4||1||Graduate and Diploma in or equivalent OR B.Ed.|
How to Apply NIEPMD Recruitment 2018:
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ‘ ___________’.
- The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 09.04.2018.
- Applications received late/incomplete will not be considered.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2017 For Civil Judge
Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification : Telangana High Court Recruitment calling an eligible Law graduate candidate for the post of Civil Judge in Junior Division. Applications are invited for General Recruitment to 23 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the State Judicial Service; comprising of 19 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment, and 04 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer. Interested candidate can send their application through offline mode till 31st March 2017. Candidate are advised to read the given notification carefully before applying for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2017. For more details please visit the official link @hc.tap.nic.in for more details.Last date of offline application is 31st March 2017.
Eligibility Criteria of Civil Judge
|Sr. No||Designation||Total Post||Age Limit||Education Qualification|
|1||Civil Judge||23||35 Yrs (Relaxable to reserved category )||Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, awarded by any University established by Law in India.|
- Candidate should send offline application .
- Application should be enclosed with all the necessary documents of age & qualification proof.
- examination fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, are to be submitted in the offices of the Principal District Judges of the concerned Districts, where the applicants reside.
- The applicant in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, can submit the applications in the office of the Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad; during the office hours, on any working
- Last date of submitting the application is 31st March 2017
- Candidates should ensure that their applications reach the above address or before31st March till 5p.m.
- . Applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidature of candidate will be rejected in absence of sufficient documents
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation is acceptable to reserved category as per government rule.
- NO TA will be admissible for appearing in examination.