OPSC Recruitment 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Jobs in Odisha 2019 :
OPSC Recruitment 2019 : ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (OPSC) is going to recruitment to the post of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Eligible and Interested candidate should apply Online through below given Apply link . Application Form available on the Website (http://opsconline.gov.in) . Application form starts from 10th JANUARY 2019 and Last Date fro Submission of Online Application is 31st JANUARY 2019. There are 1950 Vacancies of Medical Officers(Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch). For more details of OPSC Recruitment 2019 like age limit, or other details check below information :
ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा प्रकाशित विज्ञापन अनुसार, यहाँ “ग्रुप-ए (जूनियर शाखा) में चिकित्सा अधिकारी (सहायक सर्जन)” की 1950 रिक्त जगहोंके लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित है. आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 31 जनवरी, 2019 है. अधिक जानकारी निचे दी गई है.
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online :
- Name of Organization : Odisha Public Service Commission
- Name of Post : Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch).
- Total no. of Posts : 1950
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.opsc.gov.in
- Job Location : Odisha
- Last date of application : 31st JANUARY 2019.
Vacancy Details :
|Category||No. of Posts|
Age Limit :
- For post of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) age limit 21-32 Years .
Education Qualification at Odisha public service commission :
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution.
- Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical.
- Possessed required conversion ce1tificates recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI)
in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
Eligibility Details of OPSC Bharti 2019 :
- Should be Passed Middle School examination in Odia as a language subject.
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination.
- The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Application Fees :
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fees of 500/- (Rupees
Five hundred) only.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST of Odisha and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment
of this fee.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of written test.
Place of Examination : Cuttack / Bhubaneswar.
CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED:
- Applications should get filled with all require details & should get attach all require documents.
- should attached photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Should attached H.S.C. or equivalent certificate
- M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University.
- Applicants need to submit their applications to along with two recent passport size photo along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form.
- Housemanship Completion Certificate.
- Medical Registration Cetificate under the Odisha State.
- OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of fee.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the
Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website or below given Link.
- Candidate have to Fill the all required details as per qualification.
- Scan Copy of Photo and Signature and other required documents need to upload.
- Candidate have submit the application fees to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019.
- And Last submit the application and take printout of application for future use.
Important Dates :
- Last Date Of Application : 31st January 2019.
- Last Date of Receipt of Examination Fee at any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA : 4th FEBRUARY 2019
- Date of Examination : 17th FEBRUARY 2019 ( Sunday )