Pune University SET 2018 Application Form
Pune University SET 2018 Application Form
Savitribai Phule Pune University, will conduct SET examination at Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Solapur, Ahmednagar, Nasik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Nanded, Amravati, Nagpur, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, & Panaji (Goa), centres on 28th January 2017 for the post of Assistant Professor. Candidates should fill up the online application form and submit it online. Last date for Registration(Apply Online) is 26th October 2017. For more details of Eligibility, Application Fees, Exam pattern, and How to Apply Process are given below, Candidate requested to Read all details before gong to apply Online:
सावित्रीबाई फुले विद्यापीठ, पुणे विद्यापीठ यांच्या वतीने ‘राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा (सेट)-२०१८’ परीक्षा २८ जानेवारी २०१८ रोजी घेण्यात येणार आहे. अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख २६ ऑक्टोबर २०१७ आहे. अधिक माहितीसाठी दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
Download Pune University PET Hall Tickets, Admit Card Download
Details of Pune State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor 2018:-
- Name of University: Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Post Name:-Assistant Professor
- Application Mode : Online
- SET Exam Date:-28 January 2018
- Last Date For Application : 26th October 2017
- Official Website: www.setexam.unipune.ac.in
- For OPEN Rs. 550/- (Including Form Processing Fee) and for OBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC (for Non Creamy Layer) PH/VH/SC/ST Rs. 450/- (Including form Processing Fee)
- The Examination will consists of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III.
Eligibility for SET Exam:-
- Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C.
- To apply for the SET there is no upper age limit.
How to Apply Pune University SET Exam 2017 Apply Online:-
- Got to Official Website or Click below given Registration Link. DO Online User Registration
- Once you get registered with Email ID & password, Login into system with the same Username & Password to fill up the application form .
- Fill Application Form with correctly.
- Upload Scan Image of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay required amount of Application Fee by Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card etc.
- And Last take Print of Application Form.
|1||Commencement of online Application form||13 October 2017|
|2||Last date for Applying Online||26 October 2017|
|3||Availability of Admit Card on website||January 2018|
|4||Date of Examination||28 January 2018|
Pune University SET 2016 Examination Apply Online – setexam.unipune.ac.in
सावित्रीबाई फुले विद्यापीठ, पुणे विद्यापीठ यांच्या वतीने ‘राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा (सेट)-२०१६’ परीक्षा रविवार २९ मे २०१६ रोजी घेण्यात येणार आहे. अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख १५ मार्च २०१६ आहे.
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) for Assistant Professor
The University Grants Commission (U.G.C.), while prescribing the revised pay scale for teachers in colleges and in universities, in accordance with the Fourth Pay Commission, has prescribed that the person being appointed as Assistant Professor shall qualify for the new scales provided he/she clears, the Eligibility Test, to be conducted by the U.G.C., in addition to the minimum qualifications already prescribed. The U.G.C., accordingly conducts, the National Educational Tests (N.E.T.), for many subjects. The U.G.C. and the C.S.I.R.(Council for Scientific and Industrial Research) conduct combined tests for science subjects. The NET or the combined Tests enables the candidate to receive the Junior Research Fellowship (J.R.F.) of the U.G.C./C.S.I.R. and/or makes him/her eligible for being appointed as Assistant Professor. In view of the fact that the number of candidates who are required to be qualified for being appointed as Assistant Professors, under the new pay scales, is fairly large, the U.G.C. has authorised the State Governments or the State Agencies on behalf of the State Governments to conduct the State Eligibility Test(SET) for Assistant Professor, provided, the SET is duly accredited by the U.G.C.
In accordance with the guidelines of the U.G.C., the Government of Maharashtra, Higher & Technical Education & Employment Department by their Resolution No. UGC-1391/2066/VS-4 , dt: July, 14, 1994 have nominated the University of Pune as the State Agency for conducting the State Eligibility Test (SET) . The U.G.C. has accredited the SET examinations being held by the University of Pune as the State Agency of the Government of Maharashtra and at the Government of Goa.
It may further be specifically understood that such a candidate who qualifies the SET would only be held eligible for being appointed as Assistant Professor in University/ affiliated college, provided he/she fulfills other academic qualifications prescribed for Assistant Professor post by the U.G.C. and is selected by the respective Selection Committee. Unlike the NET/UGC-CSIR Combined Test the candidates who qualifies the SET is only eligible for being selected as Assistant Professor and not for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). As per UGC guidelines, after June 2002, SET qualified candidates shall be eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/Colleges belonging to the same state whose SET Examination they have cleared.
|1||Commencement of Online Form Submission||15 Feb 2016|
|2||Last date for Applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee||11 Mar 2016|
|3||Last date for submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of HDFC Bank or Bank of Maharashtra or by Debit/Credit Card.||15 Mar 2016|
|4||Date of Examination||29 May 2016|
Syllabus Of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (SET) for Assistant Professor 2016
SYLLABUS OF SUBJECTS
The subjects with their respective codes and syllabus are given below :
How To Apply SET 2016 Examination :
Procedure for submission of Application Form :
1. Please go through all the details like Important dates, Eligibility Criteria before filling up the online Application form for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor (SET).
SCAN PASSPORT (PP) SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (Max size 50 KB size ) AND SIGNATURE (Max size 30 KB size ) IN JPG or JPEG FORMAT only.
KINDLY FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW :
2. Before filling the actual Application Form you should fill User Registration Form with details such as your e-mail I.D. and date of birth etc. For filling User Registration Form, first click on Apply Now button on Home page. Then click on “Click Here if You Are New User”. After furnishing the said details, you can fill up the online SET application form with user registration Email ID and Password . The Username & password will also be mailed to your specified Email ID for your reference.(Your provided Email ID for Registration will be your Username.) It is essential for the candidate to remember his/her Username and Password for getting his/her Admit Card online prior to 10 days of the SET examination.
3. Once you get registered with Email ID & password, Login into system with the same Username & Password to fill up the application form . Only after your verification, you will be in a position to fill an Application form for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor (SET).
a. Click on Step 1:Fill Main Application Form and fill all the information carefully as per given instructions.
b. Once you fill all the details, check all information is correct or not and then click on the “Submit” button.
c. Then you can see the preview of your filled Application form by clicking on Step 1 i.e. Fill Main Application Form. Now you can not update your filled application form.
d. After completing Step 1 ,system will generate the unique Application Number for your application.
e. After completing Step 1 click on Step 2:Upload Scanned Photo and Signature where you have to select the image files for your passport size photo(Max size :50kb JPG or JPEG File) and Signature(Max size :30kb JPG or JPEG File) for uploading. Please confirm the file names & check the images before uploading to the system.
f. After completing Step 2 , click on Step 3:Payment and Print Application Form, where candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit/ debit card or through Challan.
i) Credit/ Debit card : Only after successfull transaction, you can take print of Application Form. Print of Application form will be of two pages, first page is Application form and second page is Online Payment Transaction Details.
ii) Challan : If candidate selects this option, he/she can take print of Application Form directly. Print of Application form will be of two pages, first page is Application Form, second page is Bank Challan details. You have to submit print out of this Challan at Cash Counter of any branch of “HDFC Bank” or “Bank of Maharashtra” selected by you and pay the cash. This Challan is divided into 2 sections. After receipt of payment, Bank shall give you 1 section of Challan with Stamp of Bank. Applicant can pay fees for SET Exam up to 15th March 2016.
g. Check whether you have printed all the 2 mentioned pages.
6. If your form is valid (with all details, eligibility criteria), Online Hall ticket will be made available to you 10 days before the examination.
7. Hall ticket will not be sent to the candidates by post. You have to take a printout of the Admit Card (Hall Ticket), by clicking “Print Hall Ticket” option by entering your Username and Password.
8. Candidate has to come with this Printout of the Admit card and Photo Identity Proof at the time of the SET Examination.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE SET EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON
SUNDAY , 29th May 2016
1. The 32th SET Examination will be conducted on 29th May 2016.
2. The application form will be available only online on the website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in .
3. The Application Form can be filled only online from 15th February, 2016 from 11.00 a.m. To 11th March, 2016. 6.00 p.m.
4. It is essential to have scanned photo and signature image of the candidate (in pen drive or C.D.) at the time of filling online application form, the scanned photo image is required to upload (Max size 50 kb only in JPG or JPEG format) and scanned signature image is required to upload (Max size 30 kb only in JPG or JPEG format).
5. No request for changes in the information provided in the online form will be entertained.
6. Only filling and submission of online application is sufficient for registration as a candidate for SET.
7. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. SET DEPARTMENT will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. The Admit-Cards will be provided to all candidates only online on the above mentioned website 10 days before the date of SET Examination using the same Username & Password.
10.The Candidate should take print of Application Form and keep it with him/her for future reference. The print of Application Form should neither be sent to any Co-ordinating Center nor to SET Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
11. Submission of online application is mandatory.
12. The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility conditions for the Test before filling the online application Form.