SAARC Recruitment 2019
SAARC Academy Recruitment 2019
SAARC Recruitment 2019: The South Asian Association For Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Multipurpose Society International has published the notification for the recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Records and Health Information Technician, Refractionist, Dental Assistant, Surveyor, Fashion Designer, English Communication And Soft Skill Trainer, Placement Coordinator, Counselor Posts. There are various vacancies available for these posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may walk-in-interview on 20, 22 and 23rd April 2019 to the given address. For More details, SAARC Recruitment 2019 is given below.
सार्क अकॅडमी नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे वैद्यकीय प्रयोगशाळा तंत्रज्ञान, वैद्यकीय अभिलेख आणि आरोग्य माहिती तंत्रज्ञानी, रेफ्रेक्शनिस्ट, दंत सहाय्यक, सर्वेक्षक, फॅशन डिझायनर, इंग्रजी कम्युनिकेशन आणि सॉफ्ट स्किल्स ट्रेनर, प्लेसमेंट समन्वयक, सल्लागार पदाच्या विविध रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 20, 22, 23 एप्रिल 2019 तारखेला मुलाखतीसाठी हजर राहावे. अधिक माहिती करिता कृपया दिलेली जाहिरात वाचावी.
SAARC Bharti 2019 Details
SAARC Nagpur Bharti 2019
SAARC Bharti 2019: SAARC invited for below posts. Eligible candidates walk-in-Interview along with an updated resume to the given address. Applicants send their updated resume to the given email address.
- Organization Name: The South Asian Association For Regional Cooperation
- Name of the Posts: Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Records and Health Information Technician, Refractionist, Dental Assistant, Surveyor, Fashion Designer, English Communication And Soft Skill Trainer, Placement Coordinator, Counselor
- Job Location: Nagpur
- Official Website: www.saarcacademy.org
- Walk-in-Interview: 20th, 22nd and 23rd April 2019
SAARC Academy Nagpur Bharti 2019
Walk-In-Interview Details For SAARC Academy Bharti 2019
- Interested candidates can bring their applications to have an interview with the selection committee.
- For the interview, applicants need to bring their applications duly filled with all required details & should get attach with all necessary documents & certificates.
- Also, applicants need to carry their all original documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in interview at
- Regional Office: SAARC multipurpose Society 28, Dr. Siddiqui Complex, ASI Nagar, Nagpur-440017
- Corresponding Office: SAARC Multipurpose Society, 8-9, SEA Campus(Gurukul), jagarHousing Society, Opp. Poonam Chambers, Byramji Town, Chhoani, Nagpur 13.
Important Link for SAARC Bharti 2019
SAARC Culture Specialist Recruitment 2017
The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Cultural Center in Sri Lanka for Art and Culture has published notifications for appointing an Culture Specialist from SAARC member states. Requirements for the posts, is the applicants having maximum age of 48 years and has Masters Degree in Social Sciences with 10 years. The applicants will be select from performance in the written test and viva voice. Last date for sending applications is 15th May 2017. More details about SAARC Culture Specialist Recruitment 2017 application and how to apply is as follows :-
South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Cultural Center in Sri Lanka Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Posts : Culture Specialist
- Age Limit : 48 years
- Selection Process : Written Test and Viva Voice
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.saarcculture.org
- Last Date : 15-05-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Culture Specialist
Age Limit :
- The applicants must have maximum 48 years of age to apply to this posts.
Qualifications & Experience :
- The applicants to this posts must Masters Degree in Social Sciences
- With 10 years of experience in training and programming activities reputed organization In the field of culture with competence in conceptualizing, designing, implementing, analysis and the organization of participate training courses, workshops and seminars at all levels with a minimum of 5 years experience as an Assistant Director or equivalent position/level
Selection Process :
- The applications receive for the posts will be call for the written test.
- The applicants pass from written test will call for the viva voice.
- On basis of performance in written test and viva voice, the respective candidate will get appoint to this post.
How to Apply :
- The willing applicants to this posts, need to send applications.
- The application must contain all necessary documents.
- The duly filled applications must sent to the SAARC Secretariat, Kathmandu, Nepal through the SAARC Divisions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka and the Ministry of External Affairs of India to reach the certificates to be reach to :
‘Director, SAARC Cultural Center, No. 224, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka.
Last Date : last date for sending applications is 15-05-2017.