SEOC Recruitment 2019
The State Emergency Operations Centre Mantralay Recruitment 2019
SEOC Recruitment 2019 : The State Emergency Operations Centre Matralaya published notifications for recruitment. SEOC recruitment of eligible applicants to the posts of operators. Applications are inviting for filling up the 09 Vacancies. Require applicants to this posts having necessary qualification are eligible to apply under The State Emergency Operations Centre Mantralay Recruitment 2019.
The State Emergency Operations Centre Mantralay Recruitment 2019 : Recruiting applicants to this posts will get pay of Rs. 25,000/- per month. . Willing applicants need to submit their applications to following mention address to apply to the post. For more details of SEOC Recruitment 2019 like vacancy details and How to apply details are as given below :
राज्य आपातकालीन परिचालन केंद्र मंत्रालय, मुंबई नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे ऑपरेटर जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Details of The State Emergency Operations Centre Mantralay Recruitment 2019 :
- Organization Name : The State Emergency Operations Centre Mantralay
- Name Posts : Operator
- Number of Posts : 09 vacancies
- Application Mode : Offline
- Age Limit : 45 Years
- Official Website : www.maharashtra.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai
Vacancy Details for SEOC Recruitment 2019 :
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Operator||09||Minimum HSC in any stream. Should have working knowledge of English (Oral and Written). Should be fluent in Marathi (Oral & Written). Should have working knowledge of Computer applications (MS Office etc.)|
How to Apply for SEOC Bharti 2019 :
- Interested applicants to the posts have to submit their Resume to given address.
- Applications to the posts must have filled with all necessary details about the applicants as educations qualifications, experience and to the necessary details.
- Also completely filled applications should be attach with all necessary denouements & certificates as per the requirement to the posts.
- Interested candidates are required to submit their detailed resume to the Director, Disaster Management Unit, 1st floor, Mantrlaya Main Building, Madam Cama Road, Mumbai.
- The selection procedure will be done through a written exam and interview.