SMART Recruitment 2019
SMART Recruitment 2019
SMART Recruitment 2019: State of Maharashtra Agribusiness and Rural Transformation project (SMART) Pune has issued the notification for the recruitment of Monitoring & Evaluation ( M & E) Expert, Social Development Expert, Assistant Posts There is a total of 09 vacancies available for these posts. Eligible candidates who wish to apply should send the written application in prescribed application format along with copies of the document. The last date for submission of application form is 18th March 2019. For More Details of SMART Bharti are given below.
महाराष्ट्र कृषी व्यवसाय आणि ग्रामीण परिवर्तन राज्य नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे देखरेख व मूल्यांकन (M & E) तज्ञ, सामाजिक विकास तज्ञ, सहाय्यक पदाच्या एकूण 09 रिक्त जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत.इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 18 मार्च 2019 पर्यंत अर्ज पाठविणे अनिवार्य आहे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
SMART Recruitment 2019- Notification Details
SMART Recruitment 2019: The above posts are to be filled on contract for SMART: a Work bank funded project of Govt. of Maharashtra. The Contractual period will be for eleven months duration which can be extended further.
- Organization Name: State of Maharashtra Agribusiness and Rural Transformation
- Name of the Posts: Monitoring & Evaluation ( M & E) Expert, Social Development Expert, Assistant
- Number of Posts: 09 Vacancies
- Official Website: www.smart-mh.org/en
- Application Mode: offline
- Job Location: Pune
- Last date to Apply: 18th March 2019
Vacancy Details For SMART Pune Bharti 2019
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|01||Monitoring & Evaluation ( M & E) Expert||01||The M&E Specialist must possess a Post-Graduate/Master degree|
|02||Social Development Expert||01||Master’s Degree in forestry, agronomy, social sciences or environmental economics|
|03||Assistant||07||B.Sc/B.Com/BA with computer knowledge|
Age Criteria For SMART Recruitment 2019
- Age: Age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years as on 18th March 2019.
How to Apply For SMART Recruitment 2019
- Candidates send your application to the provided address
- Candidates need to fill up all details in an application carefully.
- Candidates must have to send copies of duly filled prescribed application along with one set of attested copies to attach with certificates & testimonials.
- Prescribe application format should get filled with all necessary details
- Mention education qualification, experience, age etc in the applications
- Also, attach the necessary documents & certificate as necessary to the posts
Address: State of Maharashtra’s Agribusiness And Rural Transformation Project(SMART)F/E/78, 1st Floor, Maharashtra State Co-operative Agricultural & Rural Multipurpose Development Bank’s Training Center Building, Near Pune APMC Market Yard, Gultekadi, Pune-411037
The last date to submission of application form: 18th March 2019