VBIndia Recruitment 2019
VBIndia Recruitment 2019- mh.vbindia.org
VB India – Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Recruitment 2019 Details & Online Application Form Details are given on this page. The Candidates interested in the VBINDIA Recruitment 2019 can apply for this recruitment from this page.
What is VBIndia?
Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission : – A digital training program is being run by the Visva-Bharati Education and Research Institute for skill development
Post Details of VBIndia Bharti
|Job Location||Various district of Maharashtra|
|Starting Date of Apply||06.08.2017|
|Last Date of Apply||07.09.2017|
|Last Date of Application Fees||07.09.2017|
Eligibility Criteria for VBIndia Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria details about VBIndia is given below. Read all details carefully & Apply for this recruitment.
B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA/BE/ME/MBA/BBA/PGDM/Graduate/12th Passed. For Post wise Education Details follow the detailed advertisement.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years.
Selection Process for VBIndia Bharti 2019:
Selection is through
- Written exam.
Application Fee for
- Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST – Rs. 450/-
How to Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mh.vbindia.org earlier than the due date.
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Post||Salary||Qualification||age criteria(July 1,2017)||Location|
|1||Skill Development Trainer||700||35000/-||B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA/BE/ME||21-40 years||Maharashtra|
|2||Skill Center Development Officer||52||35000/-+TA+DA||MBA/BBA/PGDM||21-40 years||Maharashtra|
|3||Center Coordinator||700||20000/-||Graduate (Any Subject)||21-40 years||Maharashtra|
|4||Marketing Consultant||1600||10000/-+LC+TA||10+2 or above||18-40 years||Maharashtra|
Skill Development Trainer work profile :-
Conducting skill development training .
Completing the assigned batch as per schedule.
Updating the Student Log Sheet & Attendance Sheet.
Maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
Evaluation of answered FEQs, Practical & DSANS.
Use of Technical Resource Kit for conduct of lectures.
Ensuring student upgrades through regular technology inputs.
Handling and resolving student complaints.
Qualification for this post required in mission B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA/BE/ME . and age criteria is 21 – 40 years ( till 1 july 2017)
Skill Center Development Officer work profile :-
• Single point of contact for the Business Partner and Coordinating with him for smooth function of Franchise Training centers.
• Identification of potential segments in the city for conducting activities.
• Organize new initiatives and determining marketing activities for the same.
• Ensuring academic processes and delivery are of the best quality as per the company standards.
• Visiting and inspecting the centers with respect to the training imparted.
• Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market.
• Development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
• BP meets/Conclave.
• Tier correction and its procedure-Completion/Lost enquiry/Market survey/Catchment analysis.
• Meeting enrollment targets month on month.
• To identify and appoint franchisees in potential towns in the region.
• To consistently achieve monthly collection targets.
• To plan and organize various ATL and BTL activities effectively and ensure maximum walk-Ins.
• To continuously monitor enquiry trends and sources and assess branding effectiveness.
• To guide, support and monitor the performance of all the centers and team members.
• To monitor and manage all resources so as to ensure quality delivery.
• To ensure that all enquires are handled efficiently and maximum conversion is achieved
Qualification for this post required in mission MBA/BBA/PGDM . and age criteria is 21 – 40 years (till 1 july 2017)
Center coordinator work profile :-
Coordinate, support and guide Training Center in the following areas and work towards their continuous improvement of academic standards and performance –
1. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all skill Training related activities.
2. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program
3. Active participation in Centre level academic operation activities
4. Handling all batch change, program change and center change request. Also maintaining proper records of the same
5. Smooth and timely Skill Training conduct.
6. Accurate and Timely result declaration
7. Handling all Parent / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution
8. Promotion of various Training Centre Admission and exams .
9. Promotion of all programs / admission test / other PR activities in various schools/college within Centre proximity.
10. Source and share best practices with the training center
11. Marketing support and guidance in all academic matters to training
12. Observe classes wherever needed and give feedback and suggestions for improvement.
13. Monitor performance management system.
Qualification for this post required in mission ‘Graduate Any Subject’ . and age criteria is 21 – 40 years (till 1 july 2017)
Marketing Consultant work profile:-
Counseling Students and parents about our skill development programs
Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support, Satisfaction, Retention and Productive Output
Interaction with students and parents on routine basis.
Clarifying of doubts of students.
Active participation and contribution is expected during education fairs, school, college, universities visits and in house seminars.
Qualification for this post required in mission ’10+2 or above’ . and age criteria is 18 – 40 years (till 1 july 2017)
HOW TO APPLY Online For VBIndia Recruitment
Candidates can apply by either of the modes (online or offline) from 06.08.2017 to 07.09.2017 after which date applications will not be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying Online, candidates are requested to read the advertisement carefully and make sure that he/she fulfills the requisite eligibility criteria for the post he/she is applying for.
Candidates should also —
(i) have their photograph as given in this Advertisement.
(ii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment Process. Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission may send admit card, call letters, etc for the Examination through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.08.2017 to 07.09.2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive] shall be paid through online payment of Rs. 450/- as given on the website.
Procedure for applying Online
(1) step 1: Candidates are required to Fill all the field of the online application form from “The website online link http://www.vbindia.org/application_form_new/ open any time”.
(2) After filling all the field scroll down and press next button.
(3) you will be redirected to this http://www.vbindia.org/application_form_new/qualification now fill all these fields on this page related Educational or Professional qualifications.
(4) now you will be redirected to http://www.vbindia.org/application_form_new/index/photo_signature
(5) on this page upload your scanned photo of self (as given size on the page) and scanned signature.
(6) now you will be redirected to the payment page
(7) in the payment page fill amount Rs. 450/- and all information must be same as filled in online application form
- After successful payment candidate will receive Congratulation Message with Registration No. on given mobile and email Address .
- This registration number will be the reference number for further communication with Mission.
Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with copies of Education certificate, along with one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 40/-(Fourty rupees) stamp affixed on envelope .
Send to Office Address
Vishav Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission
C-166 Baladwal complex, 4c colony
Near Hotel Harsh, Machera Jaipur, Rajasthan -302013
(8) if payment failed you can try again.
(9) The form should be filled in English capital letters only.
(10) All *marked filed are compulsory and the same should not be left blank.
(11) Candidates are advised to neatly fill in all the parts of the online application form. Since changes in any respect are not permitted after submission of the form hence fill it carefully.
Candidates are advised to fill in the Online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of any details will be entertained. The mission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
An Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without all compulsory requisite details, proper photograph or signature over flowing the designated area of the application form will not be considered as valid.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to procure & submit the forms much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of non-availability of forms.
The mission does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Mission.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying through online mode.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Guidelines with regard to Photograph & Signature for Online Application Form
– Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
– Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– The applicant has to sign with Black or blue Ball Point pen.
– The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Admission Card, Call Letter and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Admission Card, the applicant will be disqualified.