Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Goa Recruitment 2018
Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education Bharti 2018
Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education Goa is going to going to conduct walk – in interview. Vrundavan Institute Goa are inviting application for recruitment of the eligible applicants to the posts of Clinical Instructor & Librarian. Applications are inviting for filling up the 4 vacancies of these posts. Eligible applicants can send their resume to given address or can attain walk-in interview at following mentioned address. Walk – in Interview is from 15th October to 22nd October 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm at following mention address. More details of the applications & walk – in interview address is as follows:-
वृंदावन इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ नर्सिंग एज्युकेशन गोवा नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे क्लिनिकल प्रशिक्षक आणि ग्रंथपाल पदाच्या एकूण 4 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 15 ऑक्टोबर ते 22 ऑक्टोबर 2018 पर्यंत मुलाखती करिता हजर राहावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education Goa Recruitment 2018
Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Goa Recruitment 2018 Details
- Institute Name : Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education Goa
- Name Posts : Clinical Instructor & Librarian
- Number of Posts : 4 vacancies
- Selection Process : Walk – in Interview
- Job Location : Goa
- Walk – in Interview Date : 15th October to 22nd October 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm
- Official Website : www.vrundavaninstituteofnursing.com
Vacancy Details :
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
- As per Indian Nursing Council and Goa University Norms .
- Pay Scale as per existing Directorate of Higher Education, Goa
Walk – in Interview Details:
- Interested candidates may also send their resume with recent passport size photograph and identity proof to given Address.
- Application address & Interview Address: THE PRINCIPAL VRUNDAVAN INSTITUTE OF NURSING EDUCATION, Mr. Binani Glass Fibre Pvt. Ltd-, Mushir Wado, Colvale, Bardez, Goa
- Walk – in Interview is from 15th October to 22nd October 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm
Important Links :