Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019
Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019
Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 Official notification available soon on Yavatmal Police official website. As per the latest news source the Mega Police Recruitment in Maharashtra will be started soon. Candidates who are eligible and interested they should be continue their study and keep solve Yavatmal Police Practice Papers 2019 which link given here. Candidates keep visit us because we provide the latest details of Police Bharti 2019 on our website. Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 advertisement published very soon. Online Registration link open soon.
Important Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 Link
Complete details of Police Bharti 2019 click here
Practice Paper for Police Bharti 2019
Yavatmal Police Recruitment 2019
Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 : Yavatmal Police Department is inviting applications for filling up the posts of Police Constable. Applications are inviting for filling up the 61 vacancies of the posts. Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 Require applicants to the posts having 12th pass also applicants age should be complete with 18 years & should not be exceeding than 28 years. Eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications from following online applications link. For online applications applicants have to pay the require amount of the applications fees. Last date for online application is 28th February 2018. More details of Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 application & online applications link is as follows:-
Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 New Notification:
Advertsienemnet published by police department Yavatmal on 5th February 2018 there are 8 vacancies are for General category candidates and 1 vacancy for “प्रकल्पग्रस्त” candidates as per recently published notification these vacancies are changed for more details check full advertisement.
Yavatmal Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Name Of Post: Police Constable
- No. of Posts : 61 vacancies
- Age Limit: 18 years to 28 years, For reserved category candidates 33 years
- Education Qualification: 12th Pass
- Job Location: Yavatmal
- Selection Process: Physcal Test Followed by Written Test
- Official Website: www.yavatmalpolice.gov.in
- Last Date Of Online Application: 28th February 2018
- Police Constable – 61 vacancies
- Applicants require for this having 12th pass.
- Applicants age should be complete with 18 years & should not be exceeding than 28 years.
- Require applicants to the posts will get select from Physical Test & Written test.
- For General category Rs.375/-
- For Backward category Rs.225/-
- For Majji Sainik : Rs.100/-
- Following is the online applications link to apply Online.
- While applying online applicants have to get apply by submitting their application along with information require.
- Also applicants have to pay the applications fees.
Important Dates Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019
|अर्ज सुरु होण्याची तारीख||06-02-2018 00.00 वा.|
|अर्ज बंद होण्याची तारीख||28-02-2018 24.00 वा.|
|ऑनलाईन शुल्क भरण्याची शेवटची तारीख||28-02-2018 24.00 वा.|
|स्टेट बँकेत शुल्क भरण्याची शेवटची तारीख||03-03-2018 (बँकेच्या वेळेनुसार)|
Yavatmal Police Bharti 2019 is expected very soon. Now the notifications for Sportsman Certificate submission are published by various districts in Maharashtra. So from that we can say that the police recruitment will start soon in all over Maharashtra. As per the news source Police Bharti 2018 will starts after 5th Feb 2018. So dear all candidates Please get ready for police Bharti 2018.
Yeotmal Police Bharti 2018 Details Links
Last Year Recruitment Details Given Below
Yavatmal Police Bharti 2017 – Yavatmal Police department published an advertisement for the recruitment of Police Shipai Posts. There are total 41 vacancies under this recruitment process. Eligible can submit Online Application Forms before Last date 17 March 2017. For More Details read the given PDF advertisement.
Posts Details :
- Police Shipai : 41 Posts
Application Fees For Yavatmal Police Recruitment 2019 :
- For Open Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- For Ex-service man Category Candidates – Rs. 50/-