ZP Hingoli Recruitment 2019
ZP Hingoli Recruitment 2019 Application Form
ZP Hingoli Bharti 2019 : Zilhadhikari Karyalay, Hingoli inviting offline application for recruitment to the eligible applicants to MIS Specialist post. For recruitment to the 1 vacancy is available. Eligible applicants to the post can apply by submission of the applications to given address. Last date for submission of the applications is 26th February 2019. More details of the applications & application address is as follows :-
जिल्हाधिकारी कार्यालय हिंगोली नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे MIS विशेषज्ञ पदाच्या 1 रिक्त जागेसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक आणि पात्र उमेदवारांनी 26 फेब्रुवारी 2019 पर्यंत अर्ज करावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
ZP Hingoli Bharti 2019 Details
ZP Hingoli Bharti 2019 : Applicants to the posses with graduate degree with experience can be apply to the posts. To apply applicants need to submit their applications to given address
- Department Name : Zilhadhikari Karyalay, Hingoli
- Name Posts : MIS Specialist
- No of Posts : 1 vacancy
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35,000/-
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.hingoli.nic.in
- Job Location : Hingoli
- Last Date : 26th February 2019
Vacancy Details for ZP Hingoli Recruitment 2019:
- MIS Specialist – 1 vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for ZP Hingoli Bharti 2019:
- Applicants to posses with graduate (Computer Engineering/ MCA/ PGDCA)
- With 3 years experience in relevant discipline
Application Process for ZP Hingoli Recruitment 2019 :
- Eligible applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications to given application address.
- Applications to the posts should get filled with all require details about the applicants as education qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Also applicants need to attach all require documents & certificates as necessary to the posts.
- Applications in complete form should get reach before last date to:
जिल्हा प्रशासन अधिकारी, नगर पालिका प्रशासन विभाग, जिल्हाधिकारी कार्यालय हिंगोली
Last Date for submission of the applications is 26th February 2019