Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2023
CGAT Recruitment 2023 Notification, Salary, Apply Link
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2020: CGAT Mumbai Beach wants to Filling up of 1 post of Staff Car Driver, Group ‘C’ in the Central Administrative Tribunal, Mumbai Bench, Mumbai on regular basis-reg. It is proposed to fill up 1 post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) under UR (unreserved) category in Central Administrative Tribunal, Mumbai Bench, Mumbai on regular basis in Level-2 in the revised pay matrix, corresponding to the Prerevised pay in Pay-Band-1 (5200 – 20200) with Grade Pay of *1900/-. Details like how to apply, educational requirements, application fees, etc., are given briefly here. Kindly Read the details carefully and keep visiting us also Keep follow us on What-App Group for fast updates.
CGAT केंद्रीय प्रशासकीय न्यायाधिकरण नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे “कर्मचारी कार चालक,” या पदाच्या रिक्त जागेसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. अधिक माहितीसाठी खाली दिलेली लिंक ओपन करावी. तसेच, या भरती संबंधित पुढील सर्व अपडेट्स मिळण्यासाठी govnokriची अधिकृत मोबाईल अँप आपल्या मोबाईल मध्ये डाउनलोड करा. ध्यनवाद..!
CGAT Recruitment 2023 Notification
The following are the conditions stipulated for the post of Staff Car Driver:
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years; (relaxable in case of employees of Central Government or State Government or State or Supreme Court or High Court and the District Court including the employees of the Central Administrative Tribunal upto age of 40 years)
- Educational Qualifications: Pass in Matriculation or equivalent.
- (i) Possessing a valid Driving License for LMV;
- (ii) Basic knowledge of Motor Mechanism;
- (iii) Experience of driving LMV for atleast three years.
- Desirable : Three years as Head Guard or Civil Volunteers.
- Place of Posting : Mumbai. However, the post of Staff Car Driver carries the liability of All India transfer.
- Place of Examination : Mumbai.
- Mode of Examination :
- (i) Preliminary Test/Objective Type (Written) Test will be conducted in General Maths, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning. Driving Symbols and Simple RTA Rules for 100 marks.
- (ii) The candidate(s), who secures 60% and above in preliminary test/written test shall be called for Trade Test/Driving Test.
- (iii) The final merit list will be prepared in respect of the qualified candidates by giving 40% weightage to the marks. obtained in the preliminary test/written test and 60% weightage to the marks obtained in the Trade Test/Driving Test.
How to Apply at CGAT Recruitment 2023
- The number of vacancies are subject to variation at the discretion of the competent authority.
- Interested candidates may send their bio-data in the prescribed proforma, available on the Web Portal of Central Administrative Tribunal i.e. https://cgat.gov.in/catlive by attaching all the relevant documents, to The Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Mumbai Bench, 3 rd Floor, Gulestan Building, Dr. Ghanshyam Talwatkar Road, Fort, Mumbai-400 001 within 21 days from the date of publication of this Notification in the Employment News.
- All the candidates are advised to visit the C.A.T. Website for updates of the Examination and further process.
- Mere issuance of admit card or qualifying the Written Test/Trade Test does not confer any right upon the candidate to claim employment.
- The jurisdiction shall be Mumbai Bench for all purposes.