CSIR UGC NET 2019
UGC NET December 2019
CSIR UGC NET 2019 : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, is going to conduct UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellow & Leadership/ Assistant Professorship. For this interested candidates may posses with all require qualifications as mention below. Interested candidates are need to apply online by using following online applications link. Also candidates are need to pay the applications fees as given below. Closing date for online applications is
9th October 2019 extended to 15th October 2019. More details of this & online applications link is as follows: –
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET 2019 Apply Online :
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B Tech/B Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates
- As on 01 July 2019 [SC/ST/PWD/ Female: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- JRF: 28 years
- Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age Limit.
Application Fees for CSIR UGC NET 2019 Application Form :
- For General/General – EWS category Applicants : Rs.1000/-
- For OBC-NCL* category Applicants : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD category applicants : Rs.250/-
Steps For Online Applications for CSIR UGC NET December 2019 :
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
Important Dates for CSIR UGC NET 2019 Online Form:
- Starting Date :
9th September 2019extended to 15th October 2019
- Closing Date : 9th October 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website : 9th November, 2019
- Date of Examination : 15th December, 2019
Important Links :
CSIR UGC NET 2019
CSIR UGC NET 2019 : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is going to conduct Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & For Lectureship. CSIR is gong to conduct CSIR UGC NET 2019 examinations on 16th June 2019. For applications to the interested applicants must posses with require eligibility as mention. Interested applicants are need to apply online. Also applicants need to pay require amount of the applications fees. Closing date for online applications is
18th March 2019 extended to 22nd March 2019. More details of the applications & online applications link is as follows: –
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates
Age Limit :
- For Junior Research Fellow : 28 years
- For Lectureship : No upper age limit
Scheme of Examination :
Examination Fees :
- For General category applicants : Rs.1000/-
- For Other Backward Classes(OBC)-Non Creamy Layer : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PwD) : Rs.250/-
Important Dates :
- Closing Date for Online applications :
18th March 2019extended to 22nd March 2019
- Date of Examination : 16th June 2019