Minority Candidates Free Training for MPSC, UPSC
Maulana Azad Yojana 2018
Minority Development Department of Maharashtra is going to provide the free training to minority group candidates. By the scheme of Maulana Azad Free Training & Affiliate scheme, students who applied for the various competitive examinations from Maharashtra state can have the benefits of the scheme. Maharashtra state candidates from Muslim, Buddhists, Jain, Christian, Sikh, Parsi & Jyu category students who apply for the various comparative examinations. Minority students who apply for the Government examinations, Staff Selection, banking exams, CET etc competitive examinations training will be provided in this centers. This training is only be available at Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nashik, Amaravti & Nagpur districts various training centers.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should be from Minority category (Muslim, Buddhists, Jain, Christian, Sikh, Parsi & Jyu category)
- Must be resident of Maharashtra state
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply to the training by submitting their applications to given address.
- Applications should be as per the prescribe application format & should get attach with all require documents & certificates.
MPSC Barti Pune Training 2018
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute (BARTI), Pune is providing MPSC coaching to SC candidates of Maharashtra state. This coaching is having intake of 50 candidates only at prestigious coaching institute at Pune. For this candidate should be SC category of Maharashtra state & should be eligible to appear for MPSC Examination – 2018. Such applicnats have to apply online from following online applications link. Where applicnats need to get register first. Online applications are open from 14th October 2017 to 24th October 2017. For more details of the applications and online applications link is as follows:-
- Applicants should be SC category of Maharashtra state
- Address Proof of Residents from Rural area or Slum area.
- Graduates in any Discipline as on 1 st Sept 2017.
- Eligible to appear for MPSC (State Services) Examination – 2018
Benefits of BART Training:
- Coaching fee to be charged by the prestigious institute in Pune will, be paid by BARTI.
- Rs. 9,000 /- per month stipend will be paid to each candidate for boarding, lodging, etc. in Pune.
- For Book set only one time financial assistance Rs. 6000/-
- Eligible applicnats can apply form following online applications link.
- Online applications are starts from 14th October 2017.
- Applicants need get register first from following link, which require to use their valid email id & mobile no.
|Commencement of On-line registration of application
|Last date to apply Online(final submission of application)
|Date of issue of Admit card
||31/10/2017 to 04/11/2017
|Date of BARTI-MPSC-CET-2018 Online Examination
BARTI free coaching classes Beed 2017
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute, Pune in going to provide free training to candidates pursuing for bank, railway, LIC, etc exams. This training (Coaching) is free for reserve category applicants applying to the Govt. exams for Beed district. BARTI Beed training is for 50 reserve category applicants having Graduation degree and must not have more than 35 years of age. Eligible applicants can submit their applications to following mention address to apply. Last date for submitting applications is 14th September 2017. More details of the applications and full advertisement is as follows:-
- Applicants should belong from reserve category.
- Applicants age should be 18 to 35 years.
- Also applicants must have Graduate in any filed.
- Applications receive for the posts will get shortlists as per the requirement & qualification.
- Screening test will be on 17th September 2017, as per the marks obtain by the applicants in the screening test may decide the selection of the applicants.
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants have to submit their applications to following mention address.
- Applications to the posts must have filled with necessary details and should be attach with all necessary documents and certificates as attested copies.
- Also applicants must have attach passport size photograph on it.
- Duly filled applications should have reach to beed training center address.
Last Date: Last date for submitting applications is 14-09-2017
Barti Pune Air India Recruitment Training 2017
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute, Pune published an advertisement for providing training to the applicants to join as Trainee Cabin Crew at Air India Limited. For this Training Barti Pune Air India Recruitment Training 2017 has arranged two day workshop by Expert Professional from Aviation Industries at Gondia, Pune & Thane districts.
Barti Pune Training Institute is going to organize Training workshop as per the following schedule for applicants to Experienced Cabin Crew (Female) & Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) at Air India for 400 vacancies. Willing applicants first need to send applications to [email protected]
- For Gondia: 29th & 30th July 2017 & last date for applications is 28th July 2017
- For Pune: 31st July & 1st August 2017 & last date for applications is 29th July 2017
- For Thane: 2nd & 3rd August 2017 & last date for applications is 1st August 2017.
BARTI Pune Recruitment 2017
BARTI Pune Recruitment 2017 Details – BARTI Pune Invites an Applications For 27 Various posts under May 2017 Recruitment. Last Date to Apply For this Recruitment is May 2017. This Recruitment is For various posts Like Samtadoot, Project Office, Divisional Project Officer & Many More.
Dr.Babasaheb Research & Training Institute Pune released an official notifications on official website barti.in, where they are going to conduct an recruitment process for many vacancies through BARTI online recruitment process 2017. They are going to recruit various Division in all over Maharashtra. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before March 2017. Candidates have advised that carefully read official notification before apply.
Following Are the Post Details of BARTI Pune 2017 Bharti :
Division wise Posts Details:
- Pune – 42
- Nashik – 42
- Nagpur – 54
- Aurangabad – 62
- Amravati – 42
- Konkan – 53