MPSC Bharti 2020 Vacant Seats Details
MPSC Office Vacancies Details 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conduct all recruitment process for recruitment to various Administrative services posts. MPSC conduct preliminary examination, main examination, interview etc process & also declares the require result for the recruitment process. MPSC office has total 271 vacancies are approved.
From these approved posts there are total 63 posts vacant which is 23% of the requirement. Due to such vacancy of the posts, the working from the MPSC office is not on time. Recruitment to these posts is require from government as to make the work smoothly in every department, there must need to fill up these vacant positions as early as possible.
Also in everyday there are some senior officers who get retired after completion of the working age, thus the vacancy percentage for the recruitment process is increasing day by day.
MPSC Office Vacancy Details
- Deputy Secretary – 2 vacancies
- Exam Research Officer – 1 vacancy
- Upper Secretary – 1 vacancy
- System Analyst – 1 vacancy
- Accounts Officer – 1 vacancy
- Section Officer – 10 vacancies
- Law Assistant – 1 vacancy
- Shorthand Typist – 1 vacancy
- Assistant Section Officer – 12 vacancies
- Clerk-Typist – 14 vacancies
- Driver – 4 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator – 3 vacancies
- Peon – 4 vacancies
- Naik – 2 vacancies
- Labor – 4 vacancies