NOS Scholarship – राष्ट्रीय परदेशी शिष्यवृत्ती करिता करा या तारखेपर्यत अर्ज
National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) 2022
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India is inviting online applications for Master and PhD Studies in the National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023 for students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Deprived Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes, Landless Agricultural Workers and Traditional Craftsmen.
The NOS portal is open till 31-03-2022 (Mid night) for submission of online application through the Portal. All the desired candidates are advised to go through the Scheme Guidelines of NOS (SC) 2022-23 before submission of application (Scheme guidelines are available on the portal)
National Overseas Scholarship (NOS) 2022: National Overseas scholarship is to provide financial assistance to those students who want to pursue their education abroad. Through this scholarship scheme financial incentives are provided for tuition fees and any other kind of expenses that are incurred during the course of study. Now students are not required to worry about the financial burden that comes with studying abroad as the Government of India is going to finance their education through the National Overseas scholarship scheme.
The national Overseas scholarship portal will be open from 15th Feb to 31st March 2022. All the interested candidates are requested to submit their online applications through the portal. Interested candidates are also advised to go through the scheme guidelines before submitting their applications.
परदेशामध्ये उच्च शिक्षण घेण्याची अनेक विद्यार्थ्यांची इच्छा असते. गुणवत्ता असूनही अनेकदा आर्थिक परिस्थितीअभावी विद्यार्थी परदेशात शिक्षणासाठी जाऊ शकत नाहीत. अशा विद्यार्थ्यांचे शिक्षण केवळ पैशांमुळे अर्धवट राहू नये व त्यांना चांगल्या संधी मिळाव्यात, तसेच गुणवत्ता असलेल्या विद्यार्थ्यांना परदेशी शिक्षणाची संधी मिळावी यासाठी साठी सामाजिक न्याय व अधिकारीता विभाग कडून ही शिष्यवृत्ती दिली जाते.
भारत सरकारच्या सामाजिक न्याय व अधिकारीता विभाग, अनुसूचित जाती, विमुक्त भटक्या व अर्ध-भटक्या जनजाती, भूमिहीन कृषी मजूर आणि पारंपरिक कारागीर वर्गातील कमी उत्पन्न असलेल्या विद्यार्थ्यांकरिता राष्ट्रीय ओव्हरसीज स्कीमच्या अंतर्गत निवड २०२२-२०२३ करिता मास्टर आणि पीएचडी अभयास क्रमांध्ये अध्ययनसाठी ऑनलाईन अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहे. अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख ३१ मार्च आहे.
Eligibility Criteria Of National Overseas Scholarship
- The candidate must be permanent resident of India
- Applicant must have secured 60% marks or equivalent grade in qualifying examination (for PHD courses the qualifying examination is masters degree and for masters degree courses the qualifying examination is bachelor’s degree)
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years
- Applicant’s family income from all sources should not be more than Rs 8 lakh
- For determining the family income the family will be considered as follows:-
- Candidate’s parents and siblings below the age of 18 years and his or her spouse and children below the age of 18 years
- If the woman is married income of in laws and her spouse and children below 18 years of age will be considered
- Only two children of the same family can get the benefit of this scheme. Students are required to submit the self certification in this regard.
- The awardee of the scholarships can not be considered for award of the scholarship for 2nd time
Required Documents To Apply Under National Overseas Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Marksheet of qualifying examination
- Proof of residence
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Important Instructions Regarding Application Procedure
- This scheme will be advertised through newspapers and other media
- Only online applications will be considered for the award of scholarship in the first cycle of selection
- If the slots remain unfilled after the first cycle of selection then the portal will be open again every quarter for a period of 30 days until the slots are filled
- When all the slots are filled the portal will not be reopened
- Only the completed online applications will be considered for award
- Incomplete applications will be rejected