RBI Summer Internship – RBI मध्ये तरुणांसाठी इंटर्नशिप
RBI Summer Internship 2022
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from domestics and foreign students for summer internship program 2022, which will start from April 2022 i.e. next year. Students who are pursuing higher studies in economics, finance, banking, law etc.,they are eligible to apply for this RBI Summer Internship 2022. The last date to apply for the RBI summer internship is December 31, 2021. A total of 125 interns will be selected for the RBI summer placements. Those selected will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 20,000 per month. The trainees will have to bear the cost of their travel to and from Mumbai and will be required to make accommodation arrangements on their own. Read the more details given below and apply as soon as possible:
RBI मध्ये तरुणांसाठी इंटर्नशिप; जाणून घ्या काय आहे पात्रता
- भारतीय रिझर्व्ह बँक (RBI) पुढील वर्षी एप्रिलपासून सुरू होणार्या समर इंटर्नशिपसाठी देशी आणि परदेशी विद्यार्थ्यांकडून अर्ज मागवते. जे विद्यार्थी अर्थशास्त्र, वित्त, बँकिंग, कायदा इत्यादी विषयात उच्च शिक्षण घेत आहेत ते अर्ज करण्यास पात्र आहेत. RBI समर इंटर्नशिपसाठी अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख ३१ डिसेंबर २०२१ आहे.
- RBI उन्हाळी प्लेसमेंटसाठी एकूण 125 इंटर्न निवडले जातील. निवडलेल्यांना दरमहा 20,000 रुपये मासिक स्टायपेंड मिळेल. प्रशिक्षणार्थींना त्यांच्या मुंबई येण्या-जाण्याचा खर्च उचलावा लागेल आणि राहण्याची व्यवस्था स्वतःच करावी लागेल.
RBI Summer Internship 2022 Details
- Name of Internship – RBI Summer Internship 2022
- No of Intern: 125
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000/-
- Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2021
RBI summer Internship 2022: Who can apply?
- Domestic students: Students pursuing a) post-graduate courses b) Integrated five year courses in management, statistics, law, commerce, economics, econometrics, banking, finance or three year full time professional Bachelor’s degree in Law from reputed institutions/ colleges located in India can apply for summer placement during their penultimate year / semester.
- Foreign students: Students pursuing higher studies in economics, finance, banking, management, law (five year programme) and related fields in universities / institutes abroad are eligible to apply.
RBI summer internship: How to apply?
- Indian students: Eligible students should apply for summer placement through the online web-based application form through their respective institutes to the “Control Offices of Reserve Bank of India”, by December 31.
- Foreign students: Eligible students should fill the application in prescribed form and mail it to the address given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application form to the given address before the last date.
- Address: Human Resource Management Department (Training & Development Division), Central Office, 21st Floor, Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai – 400 001
- An advance copy of the application can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Eligible students should apply for summer placement through the online web-based application form through their respective institutes to the “Control Offices of Reserve Bank of India”, from 15th October to 31st December of the previous year for internship starting from April of next year
Selection Procedure for RBI Summer Internship 2022
- The Bank will select a maximum of 125 students for summer placement every year.
- In the month of January / February of the following year, the interview for the short listed candidates will be held at the offices indicated above.
- The short listed outstation candidates will be required to bear the travel costs of journey to the office of RBI and back for this purpose.
- Names of selected students will be communicated in the month of February / March.
- Selected outstation candidates will be reimbursed AC II Tier/1st Class return fare by rail from the place of his/her institute to the place of summer placement for undertaking the project.
- Declaration of Secrecy – Summer trainees are required to furnish a declaration of secrecy to the Bank before reporting for the internship.
- Duration of RBI Summer Internship – Normally the period of placement will be for a maximum of three months during the period from April to July. The period may be reduced/extended at the discretion of the Bank.
- Place of Summer Training – Summer trainees will be required to undertake the project in various Central Office Departments in Mumbai or the respective Control Offices mentioned above under the Para ‘Role of Institutions’.
- Facilities – Summer trainees are eligible to receive a monthly stipend of ₹ 20,000/- per month. Outstation trainees will be required to make accommodation arrangements on their own.