Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship -श्री बृहद् भारतीय समाज शैक्षणिक वर्ष २०२२-२३ शिष्यवृत्ती- अर्ज करा
Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship 2022-23
Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship 2022-23: Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj is pleased to announce Scholarship scheme for Indian Nationals to provide support for pursuing of technical courses in India or Abroad. Students undergoing full-time degree courses in Indian universities and IITs in medicine (MBBS, BDS, ayurveda and homoeopathy), engineering, technology, pharmacy, computer science, agriculture, veterinary science, nursing, education and post-graduate courses in these faculties. Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2022-2023 by the Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj. eligible students can apply Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship 2022-23 before closing date before 5th September 2022.
श्री बृहद् भारतीय समाज शैक्षणिक वर्ष २०२२-२३ शिष्यवृत्ती- अर्ज करा
शैक्षणिक वर्ष २०२२-२३ करिता शिष्यवृत्ती श्री बृहद् भारतीय समाज, वैद्यकीय (एम.बी.बी.एस., आयुर्वेद आणि होमिओपथी) अभियांत्रिकी, तंत्रज्ञान, फार्मसी, संगणक शास्त्र, कृषी पशुरोगचिकित्सा शस्त्र, नर्सिग, शिक्षण शास्त्र यात भारतीय विद्यापीठात पूर्णवेळ पदवी अभ्यासक्रम व पदव्युत्तर अभ्यासक्रम करिता असलेल्या भारतीय विद्यार्थ्यांकडून आणि विदेशातील मूळ भारतीय विद्याथ्यांकडून शैक्षणिक वर्ष २०२२-२३ साठी विहित प्रपत्रामध्ये अर्ज मागवीत आहे.
Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj inviting applications for Scholarship 2022-23 scheme, the scholarship is applicable to Indian Nationals who are pursuing Technical courses in the following fields, the main objective of the scholarship scheme is to provide financial support to pursue Under Graduation and Post Graduation Technical courses in the following fields either in India or Abroad, every year Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj will provide scholarships to some of the students.
Field of Study
- Medicine (MBBS, BDS, Ayurved and Homeopathy)
- Engineering & Technology
- Computer Science
- Veterinary ScienceA
Eligibility Criteria for Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship 2022-23
- Applicant should be citizen of India, Candidate should hold 12th class with minimum 70% score from any government recognized board, Applicant annual family income should be less than 60000.
- Female students who are studying Nursing course should have minimum 45% marks in their academics, Applicants who are in final year can also eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who are receiving any other scholarships are not eligible.
Age Limit: Applicant age limit should not exceed maximum of 27 years.
- A copy of Income Certificate
- Study certificates and mark sheet from college/school should also be submitted
Application Process of Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship 2022
- Students apply offline mode for Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship
- Interested students can check the notification, Applicants who are satisfied all the eligibility conditions shall need to prepare application on their own, Application form should include Student Personal details, Educational Qualifications with academic percentage, Completed application form should enclose with a 25 cms ? 8 cms self-addressed envelope with Rs.10/- stamps affixed.
- And send it to the following postal address.
- Application Address :Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj N.K. Mehta International House 178, Backbay Reclamation Babubhai M. Chinai Marg Behind LIC Yogakshema Mumbai – 400020