विकलांग विद्यार्थ्यांकरिता छत्री शिष्यवृत्ती योजना
Umbrella Scholarship Scheme for Student with Disabilities
Department of Empowerment of Person with Disabilities is implementing the Umbrella Scheme” Scholarship for Students with Disabilities” for their empowerment through education 1st April 2018. There are Six Components of this scheme i.e. Pre matric, Post Matric, Top Class Education, National Overseas Scholarship, National Fellowship, and Free Coaching. The Brief Details of the Umbrella Scheme are given below.
Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
2. Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
3. Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities
4. National Overseas Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
5. National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities
6. Free Coaching for Students with Disabilities
The Scholarships are applicable to students with 40% an above disability and having a valid disability certificate to this effect issued by the competent medical authority.
The detailed scheme guidelines of the umbrella scholarship scheme “Scholarships for Students with Disabilities” containing the conditions of eligibility, the quantum of financial assistance and other terms and conditions are enclosed. The scheme is also uploaded on the web-site of this Department at www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in